Эта страница на русском языке
5 Minute Coding Challenge: $500!
so far. Why are we
Forward this challenge and win additional $500 - here's how!
- A perfect solution by 31-Dec-13 gets you $500!
- A good (but not perfect) solution: We'll send you some
comments to help you to make it perfect. A perfect (2nd time)
answer gets you $250.
- Israeli residents: The challenge is open to those who have
completed their IDF service, or are now completing their last
year of service.
- Look at main(): it calls various functions.
- You are asked to implement two functions: str_cpy() and
str_cat(). No need to implement str_printf() and str_free() (Jungo
employees: you are required to implement them).
- Reading main() carefully will allow to understand str_cpy() and
str_cat() signature and usage.
- The code you write needs to be "library quality"; as good as
you would expect a good libc to implement such functions.
- At the top of the page, you see 4 includes - indicating the
functions that can be used to implement str_cpy() and
- You have 15 minutes to implement the whole solution.
- Copy/paste your solution and send it to
- FYI: It is possible to implement str_cpy() and str_cat()
efficiently in no more than 7 lines of code per function, and in less
than 5 minutes.